Social Security - Planning for Couples
Wednesday, May 12, 2021
6:30p - 7:30p EST
Are you are asking…
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- At this informative seminar you will learn
important rules and strategies for collecting
your retirement benefits.
Learn the rules for…
- How your benefit will be affected by the
age at which you apply
- How cost-of-living-adjustments, or COLAs,
- How spousal benefits work
- How survivor benefits work
- How divorced-spouse benefits work
- How working affects benefits
- How benefits affect taxes
- What to do if you have other income from
pensions or IRAs
At this workshop you will learn...
- 5 factors to consider when deciding to apply
- When it makes sense to delay benefits—
and when it does not
- Why you should always check your
earnings record for accuracy
- How to estimate your benefits
- Innovative strategies for coordinating
benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security
- How to coordinate Social Security with your
other forms of retirement income
The decisions you make today can have a
tremendous bearing on the total amount of
benefits you stand to receive over your lifetime.
Don’t miss this valuable workshop