NFLPA Financial Planning
Have You Developed Your Financial Game Plan?
At Canella Financial Group, we are National Football League Players Association (NFLPA) Registered Player Financial Advisors. This association was developed to provide professional football players with an additional layer of protection from poor financial advice and fraud. With this designation, we specialize in working with current and retired NFL players and understand the specific financial challenges and needs they face.
Working with current and retired NFL players, our role to serve as their financial coach, helping them develop their own Financial Game Plan. The Financial Game Plan is an independent overview and financial planning tool designed exclusively for National Football League Players Association (NFLPA) members.
In utilizing this tool, we help current and retired NFL players by:
- Evaluating their current financial situation
- Analyzing their NFLPA pension and savings plan
- Reviewing their NFLPA benefits and educating them on how to access and utilize the benefits
- Providing an overview of The Trust powered by the NFLPA
- Preparing a written Financial Game Plan outlining where they currently stand in relation to their future goals
- Helping them implement and monitor their Financial Game Plan on a regular basis over the long-term
- Explaining complex financial concepts in an easy-to-understand format
- Providing 360 Financial Center to help them manage all of their finances in one easy-to-use and secure website
Contact our office to schedule a complimentary Financial Game Plan consultation.
How Much do You Know About Investment?
These days, investing in financial markets is a common practice. Yet, many Americans remain under-informed about how various investment products really work. Want to know how you rank? Challenge yourself with our brief quiz, "Test Your Investment IQ."